Son is 14 weeks old and pretty sure I'm pregnant again

Amy
My son was a surprise. I had actually been <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a> to avoid pregnancy. My doctor helped monitor me because I have a heart condition and can't take birth control so it was a natural tracking form of birth control that worked for five years well I had ovulated a week early and just knew I was pregnant because of the time frame and sure enough 9dpo it was positive. I love him dearly and he is not a mistake and I wouldn't take it back. Now forward to now I started again tracking and we avoided days we actually didn't have sex for two months I was okayed to get mirena but than lost insurance so that didn't happen well the same scenario we had sex because all lh test had been non existent   Well the day after I got my surge last time we had sex three days prior to surge and I got pregnant and I'm pretty sure it happened again which I'm actually kinda thrilled about but my son is so little and growing everyday o want to feel great and enjoy all the milestones please tell me this is possible with two kids so close in age and how you handle being pregnant so soon any tips? Advice?