Period has returned!

💙Sugar😘
While it might not be THAT serious to any of you, this was my first pregnancy scare! I knew that my period NORMALLY starts between the 16th and 22nd. So when i didnt start at all, I started thinking the obvious...PREGNANCY!... Not that it wouldnt be amazing but im only 19, in college and i live in my boyfriends moms house and i recently got fired(wrongful termination) so..not the ideal situation. Besides, only being 4 days late i shouldnt have been so worried... BUT withhin those 4 days i have told close family to expect a pregnancy and to menatlly prepare for it, took 2 tests, cried alot, worried a bunch and stressed myself out while the whole time my SO was being extremely supportive and happy about the could-be baby:)  I dont know what exactly caused this but im happy that i dont have any suprise babies to worry about and we will definitely be more safe with sexual activities in the future, never missed my period so much in my life! I hope that any of you that may be going through this same situation  find the reason why or start their flow again because I know how it felt to wonder all day and night. I cant wait to have children with my SO but I  dont want to try till we move out and get married.