I had so many complications with my last pregnancy that I was debating with my health and everything wether to have a hysterectomy,  However this year we decided to have another baby and was successful eventually but sadly I had a mc a few weeks ago which was devastating for us. I decided to ask my partner a few days ago if we were going to try again of which he has now decided no but it has left me empty, confused and he even suggested maybe I should have the operation. Part of me wants to just have everything took away because maybe that will help with the feelings but part of me wants to try again. 
My problem is I don't know wether or not to have the operation.
I would really like some advice over this if possible 
Thank you for reading