SOSOSOSOS PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS BEFORE

okay so none of my friends have done this so I can't ask them for advice or compare stories to!! OKAY so i met this guy at a bar (I'm in college) (freshman and he's a junior) and so right off the bat we are dancing then we start hooking up (making out) and then he asks me for my number. Then we continue dancing and hooking. Then we go outside and we are just talking about the basics, like name, school, etc. then we hu some more outside. And during all of This, he asked me to come back to his dorm about 5 times. I said no each time and that I'm with my friends. He was trying to feel my boobs up and grab my ass. Ass grabbing I was ok with but when it came to the boobs I was like naa, we're outside. He was drunk so he kept trying but I kept shoving his hand away. So at the end of the night his friends were leaving so he left. He texts me the next day.. Convo is alright.. He's a little boring but I could tell that's just him. So on the 3rd day of texting he asks me when I'm free to hang out. Because on the first day I casually said we should chill soon and he said well set something up. So i tell him I'm available Friday and he said what about Thursday? I said maybe, what did u wanna do. He says we can chill in my room. THIS IS WHERE MY QUESTION IS... So like I would wanna be friends with benefits with him but like cmon not at the first hang out. I wanna hang with him a few times, I wish more, before any sex happens! But I'm sure he just wants sex right away. COMMENT ADVICE, WHAT I SHOULD DO AND UR SIMILAR STORIES. THANKSSS