Being told off

Merrisa
So I manage a gastro pub and last pregnancy I was in a different job duty managing a bistrot, bar that had rooms above. I worked long hours but very rarely had to go upstairs to the rooms or my bosses office upstairs, maybe once or twice a shift.   
This time our restaurant is over two floors and I'm literally going up and down stairs 20-30 times a shift, sometimes more. I'm getting told off left right and centre from customers and my husband because they say it's bad for the baby to run up and down stairs so much and will cause premature labour. My boss couldn't give a rats but I'm starting to feel guilty now. I'm a little overweight but I'm a fit fat person - I walk everywhere and I've never had issues with stairs.  I climbed the 550 steps to the top of St. Peter's basilica not too long ago but I don't do any other exercise. Are people just being over protective? I won't see my midwife again till may and I don't think this is a problem to call her about. I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts.