Terrified of becoming a Parent

Ashlyn • 🎉👨🏻👰🏻+❤️=👶🏻🎉
My husband and I decided to start trying for a family when our life situation was completely different. I would say the only thing that hasn't changed is that we are a team and I will always chose him. Financially everything has changed, we are currently trying to decide if my husband should take a great career opportunity that would be a major financial struggle for a year. I am in such a hard place I have told my husband that I support him and can make it work. I feel he's upset with me because I'm not jumping for joy at the thought of moving a newborn baby to a new city starting my career over and being extremely financially stretched.. I am extremely nervous about all the changes to come and I feel very alone. I have wanted to be a mother my whole life and now I can bearly feel any happiness over the situation. I am extremely stressed out and feel so quilty. If I could just keep my son inside me for another 9 months I would. I'm so worried I won't be a good mother because I'm going to be so stretched and just mently and physically exhausted. I just need some support and love. I feel so alone in real life and have no one to just cry too because I have to be strong to keep everyone else together.