Maybe he doesn't want it as bad as I do.

Brandi
Okay so we have been married since Oct 2015. We mutually agreed ttc. The problem was, I wasnt having a regular menstrual so I wasn't ovulating regularly. Finally went to the doctor in February, found out I have PCOS, and got my first round of clomid. The first month, hubby did so good with the scheduled sex and was really comforting. However, I think he is about burned out. It could be me constantly saying how bad I want it, but who know. So I just had my second round of clomid, and I had better success with the ovulation kit. But he didn't want to do the scheduled sex. His theory is "you're not ovulating. We will when you ovulate." I want it so bad, I was disappointed because I have been so adamant about doing exactly what the doctor said to do in order to conceive. We have had sex everyday since I got my first surge. I asked hubby if he was still wanting a pregnancy and he said, "I do. I want a baby. I just don't like trying. I want it to just happen when it happens." The thing is, I'm not sure we CAN have a baby without trying because of my condition. It really sucks that I can't be normal! And today, I found out that my Ttc friend is pregnant! I'm so happy for her but so bummed at the same time because I have no one to relate to now. I'm thinking maybe my husband is already burned out on the scheduling sex thing. He says he doesn't want me to stop going to the doctor because he does want one and it's the only way to have one. But why keep wasting money on the doctor if we aren't trying? It will take longer and only mean more money. Don't get me wrong it's worth it, but we could just try and get our baby sooner rather than spending money on doctor for who know show long. Is there anything you ladies suggest to make this easier for him?