Period pains

Stephanie • 31 • Married 7 years • Miracle baby 5/20/20 • Dog Mom x3 • 3 Failed IUI's • First IVF 6/15/19 • Miscarried 7/18/19 👼 • FET 9/6/19
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 2 and a half years now. He suffers from infertility (currently seeking medical attention for this). In April I was diagnosed with PCOS and endometriosis. I had Laparoscopic procedure where they used a laser to remove endometriosis. Although I was told there was no guarantee this would help the excruciating pain I have every month I decided it was my only hope. Fast forward 7 months and the pain is just as bad if not worse some months. I called my doctors office and they suggested birth control until my husbands doctors find out what is causing his low counts and high testosterone. The thought of taking bc makes no sense to me. Every month we try in the hope we will get pregnant... still nothing.. I just don't see how going on bc will help our situatuion. Is there any suggestions for the monthly pain.. besides bc.. we want to have a baby ..not prevent it.