REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE

REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE! THERE ARE A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS. 
It's long, I know sorry. Hopefully you're a fast reader like me. 😊😂
(If some of you are personal friends with me, please do not post anything about this in my regular feed.) 
Ok, so I'm 25 weeks pregnant. I lost my job because of hyperemesis about 4 months ago. (Which is ok, because I was starting to hate it lol) I now do babysitting in my home and I watch about 6 kids. Usually not all at once, but sometimes they overlap. My due date is July 14th. I was planning on working until July 1st and then starting up my daycare again 2 weeks after baby is born (his name is Henry). Well, now my back is already killing me. I'm so tired all the time. I know it's only going to get more sore, and I'm going to get more tired. The ages of kids I'm watching are 1 year, 1 1/2 years, 21 months, 2, 2, 3, and 3. So I'm EXHAUSTED. 
Advice needed part 1: Should I stop sooner? Should I cut down on kids? We are kind of low on cash right now so it's a huge blessing to be able to babysit, but I'm trying to sell my clothes too in hopes that maybe I can stop sooner (I have formal dresses that I'm trying to get rid of since prom is coming up) 
Advice needing number 2: 
Because I'm pregnant and exhausted and working sometimes as early as 5:30am-7:00pm, I don't really have energy to clean. But I'm nesting super bad. Every day I think about what needs done, what I need to do, what goes where and what we could do before the baby gets here. Is it still considered "nesting" if I don't do anything? Lol. What happens is I'm set out to do stuff, then I get overwhelmed by everything (i.e.; making sure everyone is at work/school on time ((I have 2 step kids also)), making sure there is food for dinner/lunch/snacks for daycare kids, making sure I have enough kids scheduled for the week to make money to pay bills, clothes for everyone in the morning, making sure I don't forget anything, making sure there are enough toys for the kids to play with, then worrying about picking up all the toys. Lol. I want the house to be clean! But I have like 1 hour of energy every day and I can't get everything done. I have been doing 1 thing every now and then. Like one load of dishes in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one load of laundry. Or if I get a big rush of energy I'll clean an entire room (usually the living room in case we have company) our house is nowhere near "messy" or "dirty". It's just cluttered. We've been living here for less then a year, we still are finding where things should go and how to make up a room, so it's a little awkward. Plus it's a split level. So how would you manage the stress of all that stuff (*ehem* being a parent 😆) and running a daycare and being pregnant? Also, do you have a "cleaning" schedule that works well to where you don't have to do a bunch at once? 
 ((Side note: props to my hubby for making me feel good. I asked him how people can have multiple kids running around while being pregnant and maintaining a household, and he said "well, you're doing it!" That was a slight load off my shoulders. I was worried he wouldn't think I'm doing enough.))
ADVICE NUMBER 3: 
My husband and I used to work with this guy. (My husband works where I got fired from) We all got along really well (he's older than us. Like my moms age. He's friends with my family also, because my entire family worked there too lol) and anyway, he lost his job because something happened with the company, AND on top of that he's getting a divorce. Him and his soon to be ex are from Delaware so he has NO family here. Me and my husband have a spare bedroom (until Henry shows up). I told my husband he could stay with us if he needs to (him and his wife loathe each other and they have kids, so I don't want the kids to be around their tension, even though they're older. Like 15, 13, and 10. They actually are happy their parents are getting divorced) ANYWAY. My husband said its ok if he stayed for a few months. THATS WHEN HENRY IS GOING TO BE HERE! Starting tomorrow. I mean, I'm sure he will be out soon, and I'm ok with him staying for a week, maybe even two but 3 MONTHS?! WE HAVE TO WORK ON THE BABY ROOM! I need it done by May 28th (baby shower so I can show family) then my husband said "then he can move to the lower level in May" UHM NO I do my daycare down there! So, I have the tv on when the kids are here because some kids like toys, some are more into just tv. And it's hard to interact with the kids who's parents just let them watch tv because I now have to keep them constantly entertained with no tv and I'm so exhausted. 
I think that's it for right now. Just a bit stressed. Idk what to do.