So confusing!!! Help!

Ok, so I am bisexual. I am married to another woman who I have been with and loved for 7 years now. I'm more the. Happy with her. However I guess you can say that her and I are swingers because we are both in a relationship with two other people who aren't married, but they have 2 kids together. I love them my wife loves them and they love us. We are also crazy about their kids and they love us just the same. My wife and I have been looking for a donor for quite some time. We have no luck with this and it's starting to be frustrating. The male in the 4 way relationship we share can't be the father of two baby because of several reasons even tho I would love that. The female in the relationship wants a baby with us and to complete our family just as bad as my wife and I and to some extent, I know the male does too but he don't show it as much. I don't know what to do. We have looked and looked for a donor now for years and haven't had any luck and no matter how many times I mention him bein the baby's father I get the same answer but we're all together. I don't understand. Please help!!!!