Will I get used to it?

rose
So I'm 13, and over the weekend I bought my first real bra! It's a lightly lined, black bra from Pink. It has underwire and straps that you can criss-cross in the back.
Before now, I've been wearing sports bras from Justice since I was in grade 4. They have the razorback and just the elastic underneath. 
I wore my new bra all day Sunday and all day today, and it's really hard to get used to. The straps feel too low on my shoulders and the underwire feels weird to me. 
WhenI first started wearing my sports bra, it took me a week or so to get used to it. 
This bra is harder to get used to. I've been wearing it all day and I really want to stop wearing it but my mom paid $50 for the two I got and I also do need to start wearing a real bra. 
I just want to know how long it'll take to get used to this new bra. I plan on wearing it everyday except for Wednesdays and Fridays (I have P.E.) and after school on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (I have taekwondo so I'll be wearing my sports bra).
I just want to know if I will actually get used to it, and how long it'll take! 
Also, with a bra like the one below, will the straps make it feel more like a sports bra?