Advice please! Kind of a serious matter to me.

Desirae

I'm 13 weeks. Today my SO and I had an ob appointment. My doctor came in did a little talking and then checked to see if he could hear the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler. He could. When he finished with that said he couldn't be happier and he would see me in 4 weeks. Nothing more.

When I returned home my daughter, SO and myself all took a nap. When I woke up my daughter wasn't far behind so I started attending to her and fixing her something to eat. Over the last week I have had some cramping but was told by my doctor I may have more pain than the normal women due to my 5 surgeries after I had my daughter. Well after my SO left for work and my daughter was in bed I went to the restroom only to see a small part of my mucus plug in my panties. I've been having a dull ache all day but I put it off as sleeping the wrong way. I haven't had any bleeding. I'm just worried about the safety of this baby due to the fact I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks before this pregnancy. My doctor isn't in on Tuesdays so I would have to speak to the on call ob. Plus I have to work tomorrow. Will you ladies give me your opinions?