Feeling alone lately

Andrea 👼🏽👼🏽🌈🎀
I don't even know what to say, just need someone to talk to or somewhere to vent. Been feeling like crap bc I feel disconnected from my guy of 4 years. His brother has been staying with us bc he has nowhere to live right now, but it's really annoying. He's in and out throughout the week and I still feel like me and my guy have no time togther. Ever since his brother came back in the picture in December after not seeing each other in years, they would go out to a bar or go to their gmas house where the brother was previously staying, to drink and talk all night. And I mean ALL night. Then he would come to our house and hang out and they would usually keep me up at night stomping around or being loud. Now he's staying with us until who knows how long. Atleast he's not there 24/7 but still. He's burnt up our stove top he's left food sitting out all night and made messes and even used my shaver!!! It has caused tension between me and my guy. Now I just feel alone bc whenever I try to talk about this with him I end up somehow always being wrong or I don't understand or I'm not being a complete bitch. I just feel so disconnected from him. I know he loves me, but he's not really considering my feelings bc it's not him that's feeling this way and I can't explain to him how I feel and him fully understand. Ya know? I don't know what to do. I'm so attention deprived it's not even funny. I'm gonna stop typing for now, if anyone is bored feel free to send a reply. I just need a friend right now. :(