Echogenic Intracardiac Focus

Deanna
Hi ladies. Yesterday I had my 19 week OB ultrasound and this morning I recieved a very unpleasant call from a lady in the Genetics department. I was told that they found calcium deposits seen in my baby girls heart and this is something that is linked to Down Syndrome. I did however have all the other tests done earlier in my pregnancy including all the appropriate bloodwork and all those tests came back negative. They told me that this is not something that I should worry about but that it's their policy to have to call me and tell me. Im sorry for my language but this is FUCKED UP! She told me not to lose any sleep over it... But how is that even possible if there is even a tiny chance that my girl may have DS. She said I have the option of getting an amniocentesis but that she doesn't recommend it because the chances of a miscarriage outweigh the chances of my baby having down syndrome. Can anyone tell me if they had the same type of results and what their doctor recommended? I go in to see with my doctor on the 12th of this month.