Needing advice on how to ask him out‼️😍

Monica
So I've been working with this guy for some months now..he works evenings and I work during the day. I stay over to help when needed. I'm a cna and he's a cook. So I've been noticing him and struck convos every time I see him. He's shy, but jokes a lot with me. I catch him looking at me n quickly turning away. It's an odd feeling like we kinda kno we like each other. I've learned he's 30/31 yrs old, goes to school and works with no kids. Doesn't have fb and chills at home. He's very to himself..no girlfriend. He's  awesome! That's a big turn on to me. He's about his business. I jus got out of a 4 1/2yr relationship. My ex cheated and got a girl pregnant. This new guy is everything my is not..like a breathe of fresh air. I'm usually not shy but for some reason this new guy has gotten me head over hills n Idk if he knows that. How should I ask him for his number? I've never done this before but he's potential n I need better experiences n my life right now. This is soo out of me element to do but I feel like this could b a good thing..what n how should I go about this?