Pregnant after cysts??

Ca
My husband and I are ttc! we had been having sex every day up until the day before Easter. I was in my furtile window and I started to crap and spot red blood. I took an ovulation test and it was positive. On Sunday, Easter Day, I was cramping so bad I couldn't get out of bed. On Monday I decided to go to work anyway. Half way through the day (around 1) I got up to head to my regular doctor and all at once at least a cup of blood flooded out of me everywhere, the floor, my legs my underwear and hose. I called my husband and he met me at the emergency room. I didn't get an ultrasound or an iv till almost midnight. They said they didn't see anything so they discharged me with dysfunctional uterine and told me to follow up with my obgyn. I bled heavy for 4 days straight with clots, pain, and fatigue.
I saw my obgyn on Wednesday and she gave me 10 days of hormones and drew blood. 
I only took 5 days of the progesterone. 
I've been off the progesterone since Tuesday and since Friday my nipples have been constantly hard and they are the most sensitive they have ever been. We had sex last night and my uterus was really sensitive and sex kind of hurt. I'm starting to get constipated and my stomach is hard. I'm supposed to start my period today.. No AF yet. 
I'm going to take a test in a few days, I just would like to hear yalls opinions on if I could have gotten pregnant despite what I truly believe was a ruptured cyst. Thanks and please comment!!