Distant

Im 36 wks pregnant.... My fiancé and I got into a bickerment last Wednesday night. It led to him staying with his best man for acouple days. He did come home... And in small ways things seem back to normal. It has been 5 days since he's slept next to me however (he sleeps on the couch), and the same amount of days since he has been affectionate or has told me he loves me. He also won't answer my text messages anymore while he's at work or in general.  Today is my birthday.    He left for work this morning and didn't say anything.  I'm having a really hard time coping. I'm feeling depressed. Yes I have tried talking to him but I feel like it just pressures him more and it goes nowhere.  I asked him if he was cheating on me as well and he stated no he's not like that and wouldn't do that.   I feel desperate and angry, hurt and tired. I also feel like this baby is going to come early. I'm struggling every day and I just don't know how much more I can take.   It's like all I need is emotional support and to feel like everything is going to be OK but he just won't give that to me.