Wavy baby๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ

Mara
It's been so nice and comforting to constantly see our baby move more and more day by day. Every time I see him moving, it's like seeing him move for the first time. I absolutely love it! But once I whip out my phone to record him, of course then he stops. Lately he's been more active during the day and sleeps when I sleep, which is nice. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night bc that's when my SO goes to work then baby keeps me up for a little bit kicking me in the ribs here and there but that's ok. I don't mind it bc I've actually been able to get some decent rest lately. I've noticed though that he doesn't really move when other people are looking/wanting to see him move. It's kind of funny. We just bought a new family car today and it's been awhile since I drove and he was moving around so much on our way to a family party. When I got to the party my family was rubbing my belly, trying to feel for kicks and talk to him but he wasn't having it. Gave them the silent treatment. Then when me and my SO left the party, baby started moving again. Maybe there was too many people at the party and it was loud but he def loves when mom and dad sing their hearts out to the Lionel Ritchie station on Pandora hahaha!๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ซโ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿš˜