When do you tell your boss?

Melissa
I am needing a little bit of advice and I don't know where else to put this discussion but here's sense I'm sure most of you are in the same boat as I am. I am currently working in Minnesota for the state and since I am almost 13 weeks pregnant I am debating on when to tell my boss that I am pregnant. Since I have only been working there since January 2016 and my baby is due at the end of October I will not have been working there for an entire year before I need to go on leave. This means that I will not qualify for FHA LMA and I'm not sure if I even qualify for the Minnesota leave act. I have put away money in a short time disability account is provided through my employer and that is what I was told would be needed if I were to get pregnant. At this point I'm not even through my six-month probationary. So I really don't know when to ask or talk about leave options with my boss.
Long story short when did you or when do you plan to talk to your boss about being pregnant and leave option and why?