I just want to die

My whole life changed when my husband left my kids and I with no food, money and no bills paid. Thank God i had a job that cane two days later and a unexpected check for over a 1000 dollars to help i eventually got evicted from that home i was strugglingto paying over 1300 dollars to keep. I was pregnant and didn't know until it was too late and miscarriaged it. He's been gone over a year and a half not helping with his son unless we are talking about getting back together.

I finally told him about my new pregnancy once my sister treated to tell him in our argument. I have proof of him being on sex sites and making plans of seeing other women before and after he left. Even pics of him showing his penis and pics of us and the kids to these women. On one site is called donar.com where he was looking to co parent with a lesbian couple or single women making a baby. Another was sex pregnancy.com where he was looking for pregnant women to have sex with. He doesn't know I have all this. Now he is treating to take my baby due to me being pregnant. What do i do. I explained that i didn't do it on purpose the first i had sex with another man this is what happened. I did use a condom but it broke i didn't think anything of it. Its a lot more to this story but i can't sleep think he would take my baby.