What to wear at hospital?

Shannon
Planning to use the hospital gowns during delivery, as well as for the duration of our stay. So my questions are on other stuff: 1) Should I also plan on nursing bras (sleep kind)? I'd feel super weird to be bra-less with visitors, but I know I'll need to have easy access for nursing. 2) I've heard to bring a robe to cover up with in case you can do some walking during labor. I was also thinking a robe would be nice over the hospital gown when visitors come (recall my SIL wore one over her gown). Seems like it would help me feel less exposed. Will the one worn for walks during labor be too sweaty and gross to wear as a coverup later? Should I get a black one to wear in my room in case of bleeding or can I tuck it up behind me so it stays unstained? I'm sure I'm completely overthinking this but I'd like to feel as comfortable as possible (considering the circumstances) in front of visitors. I know someone will say I totally won't care at that point, and I suppose that might be the case. But I'm kind of modest so I'd like to be prepared.