Good morning everyone, I need a little help please!

Hello girls!! 
I had my last period on the 5th of April  (26 days after my last period, but I usually get it after 28/29 days). I felt that my period was different  when I got it, I had a lot of pain and cramps in my lower belly, different from the other times. Since 8 days before I had my last period I started feeling really tired, headache, lower back pain, nausea and mood swing I thought it was normal though I usually only have mood swing in the days before my period starts. My period was lighter then the other months and it finished 4 days after BUT all the symptoms didn't stop( now I also have more!! Like A LOT OF appetite gas bloating and lower belly cramps).
 I'm 19 years old, I'm healthy and I've never suffered headache or back pain or Felt so tired and I usually don't have mood swings (my boyfriend recognised now I have it really often).
I always have unprotected sex, 3/4 times a week, and I had it also on the 19th of March (according to glow I had 15% of gettin pregnant) and my boyfriend told me that he 'came' a little bit inside of me, but I gave no importance to it. 
Should I worry now? 
 Please let me know if some of you had the same problems at the beginning of a pregnancy 
I didn't make a test should I do it?