Placenta previa at 15 weeks.....

After two m/c and discovering a blood clotting disorder I already knew this pregnancy would be a stressful one. Well, it has been nerve racking but had been going well. 
Yesterday, I went to the restroom to find red bleeding on my pantyliner, and a small clot. I obviously freaked out as bleeding was the beginning of both my m/c....
Of course when you need your doctor No One ever answers the damn phone...... Then I called the high risk center who's also been following me and they say that without being sent by my OB ( who's not picking up the phone) they can't get me in. What's the point of being followed by 4 docs if no one is ever available? Anyways, frustrated and scared, I rushed to the ER and hubby ( poor hubby didn't know what to do) met me there. 
After a good hour of waiting, listening to the wonderful sound of a suicidal drug addict coming down on who knows what and screaming, I was finally seen. Urine sample, blood test, and more wait.... I just want to know my baby is ok.... 
Finally we get in for the ultrasound, but hubby is not allowed in ... 
The lady was so nice, she told me right away that we had a good strong heartbeat! All I could say is can you PLEASE tell my husband he is dying out there!!! While they looked for more on my ultra sound. 
It turns out my placenta has grown low, close to the cervix. Now they say that in most cases, it moves itself by the time birth comes, but if it doesn't, then I will have to get a C- section, as the risks of heavy bleeding are huge and a threat for both baby and I. But we are so relieved that baby is ok. Another day, another battle. And if a C- section is my only worry, then be it...
Has anyone had placenta previa and did it resolve itself?  I am curious to hear .....