Did I get palyed?!?!?!

K • Have 4 kids, and a pup

So my so and I been having issues. He sneaking around behind my back. Me being a bitch to him cause I know he sneaking, but not confident enough to confront him.

So last night a couple friends wanted to take me out. So I said yea, why not?. I mean I deserve a night out with friends. (Lol)

Well I asked if my so wanted to come with us (just so he doesn't throw it back in my face later) so the four of us went out. Had fun. You could definitely tell that my friends were in love...hanging off eachother, kissing, you know the public affectionate stuff. When I hinted that I wanted some of that kind of attention, my so just shoved me away, saying I don't like it when you "hang on me".

Ok so I pretty much ignore him. Keeping my hands to my self.

Well when we got home, I went to bed. I was pissed off and just wanted the night to be over with. When he comes to bed, he's like "so what I don't get any?? I took you out!!"

Not in the mood to bitch (had a few too much to drink) I gave him what he wanted. Afterwards, he just rolled over. No goodnight, no I love you babe, not even a f**king thank you!!!!!!

I wake up this morning before his alarm goes off, and just lay there....he gets ready to go (hunting season), and just leaves. No kiss, no "I'll see you later", again not a f**king thing!!!! He knew I was awake. I was sitting in bed!!! Eyes WIDE OPEN!!!!!!

So my question to y'all is, did I just get played?!?!?!

Vote below to see results!