Need help...

Myranda
...finding compassion. My husband has been in Vegas for a bachelor party since MONDAY. I asked him to go for just part of the trip and not the whole week both to save money and to be here with me since I am 34 weeks now. But he went anyway. While he was gone a bunch of stuff happened with me and I am under strict orders to take it easy and try to keep myself from going into labor and have to wait for an update at my ob check next week.. He's flying home now.. But was complaining of a sore throat and before they took off told me he 'definitely has a fever.' And, quite frankly I'm pissed. I don't feel badly for him at all. I've been waiting for him to come home so he can help me with some things.. And now he will just want to be taken care of because he is the BIGGEST baby on earth when he is sick. So not only is he useless to me as far as helping me after a WEEK of being by myself with all of this scary  early labor stuff but how he will be whining and want to be taken care of. HELP! I need to find some compassion so I'm not super mean to him. I love him so much but I honestly don't care about his dumb sore throat/sickness from partying in Vegas all week when I've been focusing on not going into early labor with our first born son!!!!! 
UGH. Sorry.. I'll stop my ranting.