so called 'dad' (advice/opinions needed)

I (19) have an 18 month old daughter with my current boyfriend (27) of 2.5 years. He also has 2 from a previous relationship (8&10). 
I constantly have to ask him to be involved in our daughters life even though we all live together.
Like yesterday I put our daughter for an afternoon nap at 12pm (normally for 1 hour).. I got dressed and told my boyfriend to get her up at 1 because I was going to the shop and to my mates for 2 hours. I left the house at 12:30pm and came back at 3:00pm and our daughter was still in bed. (he does know her nap and bedtime routine btw...I just told him he was unreliable and left it at that. 
This morning when we woke up (7:30am) he told me he was getting up with the kids to do breakfast so I left him to it and went back to sleep. I accidentally slept in because I was that tired and woke up at 10:00am and found out that my boyfriend took his 2 kids the park and left our daughter in bed! 
I rang him kicking off saying he could of at least woke me up or took his other child to the park too but he said if I want her to be fed and to go to the park I have to do it myself. 
There has been loads of occasions where he seems asif he 'favourites' his 2 older kids and leaves our child out but I'd be here all day. 
I can't even get any family or friends to help with this issue because he acts like worlds best dad around everyone but me. And I have questioned him as to why he leaves our daughter out of things but I just get told to shut up. 
I've been wanting to finish the relationship but I'm scared of leaving him because I know my daughter will be neglected if I'm not there. 
I'm not one for stopping contact between parents and children after a breakup as I was stopped from seeing/knowing my bio dad by my mum and I hated it. I try so hard to get my boyfriend involved in his daughters life but he generally doesn't give a shit.
What the hell can I do to make him be involved?? I've literally ran out of ideas so can anyone suggest anything.