Pushing away

Tosha
Me n my husband has been ttc since Jan 2013 and have had one miscarriage along the way. We have definitely had a lot if ups and downs with other ppl walking into our relationship trying to ruin things I have been told I have pcos and have been going thru yest gaining unwanted weight not feeling so good about my self and having a lot of depression and aniexty and it doesn't help that husband just doesn't seem to be interested in sex any more and only time we do have sex is when it's convenient for him never for me so this plays a big part in our marriage. But just the other day he bought a costume for me since it was on sale he said he wanted me to wear it for him so I did I tried it on as soon as I got home and of course we had sex. Well tonight I take a shower you know get all cleaned up for him and put this outfit on only for him not to play along and him get a attitude so without saying another word I walk to my room to change and he follows of course just to argue as I change into a t shirt and shorts :( now we have a 4 yr old so our sexy time is limited but I feel as if he is always pushing me away I'm the only one who works to bring in extra money while he "works" for our landlord to make house payment and utilities but he is always home doing nothing and never helps around the house while I truly do love my husband I just feel that our marriage is slowing ending and I try to do things to stop it but he always seems to push away