Babies father pushing abortion - UPDATE

Haley • 💙💙 Baby Boy Due Dec 16' 💙💙

So I am posting this not to be judged or bashed, but more so reaching out for encouragement and advise. Please read the entire post before you comment.

I am 5 weeks and 5 days along as of today. My pregnancy was completed unplanned, and actually never even expected. I have PCOS and a uterine fibroid tumor which had caused 4 years of fertility issues and 2 miscarriages. I was told 4 times since November that in order to conceive I would have to go through fertility treatments. Last month I started taking a medicine that blocked the androgen hormone then bam. 3 weeks later I got 4 BFP. My bf (now ex) wants me to abort. To the point where he is almost bullying me into it. After the years of infertility and miscarriages the thought of aborting a healthy pregnancy literally makes me sick to my stomach. I don't have any family near me and I'm really feeling so incredibly scared and torn. Between him threatening a nasty custody battles and the lack of support near by I'm just terrified at the thought of doing this on my own. Not saying I can't. I'm just afraid of messing up.

Any words of encouragement or advise on how to get him to back off?Or anyone going/went through a similar situation?

I feel like he pushing me into doing something ill regret the rest of my life.

-UPDATE-

I did not have an abortion and I am now 26 weeks along with a beautiful baby boy ❤

I can't wait to meet him.