Could it "turn" into girl ?

Eva
Hi!!!
A couple weeks ago I paid for an elective ultrasound to find the gender of my 3rd little one. I was 14.5 weeks and was told it is a boy. The lady who did the scan didn't spend that much time checking as she said the baby wasn't changing position even though it was very active with his arms. She didn't did a profile check to see if the nub was a really a boy nub ( it was done with my other two pregnancies) and also did not make sure it was or wasn't the umbilical cord that we were seen. 
After I heard that it was a boy, again, I was in shock! It is my third boy and this time as was sooo sure it was a girl!!!! We did sway a little for girl and prayed a lot for one... I don't know, call it mothers intuition but I had the name chosen and all! 
When we got home and I downloaded the pics to my laptop and noticed that in a few of the 3D/4d pics you can see that the umbilical  cord is going down in the genital area and in the couple 2d profile pics she took I can't see no nub... With my other boys it was visible at almost any angle of the profile shots I have.
The point is that even with the scan I can't get over the felling that it is a girl! I know it can be just a wishful thinking, but last time ( I was also wanting a girl bad last time) the ultrasound was enough to convince me that it was a boy, and this time it wasn't!
Also, the other two times I did the scan some time during the 15th week and with this pregnancy I did it a few days earlier than 15 weeks. 
What do you guys think? Is there any chance that this potty shot is actually showing what will became a girl genitalia, or it could be the umbilical cord that got confused for a scrotum/penis...??? Yesterday I saw someone that posted a pic very similar of the potty shot and another showing the cord going in that direction and weeks later she found out it was a girl !
What do you think? Do I have any chances of this happening to me too? ☺️