I Gotta Tell Someone!

I'm pregnant! At least I believe I am...two (immediately) positive at home tests, large bouts of nausea, and the need to cry at the drop of the hat really have me believing it! 
My husband and I are super excited, but we haven't had our first appt yet (Next Tuesday!) so we aren't announcing just yet. It's driving. Me. Crazy! I want to tell someone! Anyone! Everyone! I'm dreaming about it! No, I'm literally having dreams about it. This week is dragging by! We agreed that after the first appt we can tell our best friends, but we're waiting to tell our parents as a Mother's Day surprise....I can totally wait til then...yeah.
I'm not 100% yet how far along I am, but when I called to set an appt, the nurse guessed (from info I gave) that I'm around 6-8 weeks, leaning more towards 8! Someone pinch me!
We weren't "trying" necessarily, but we had decided to stop preventing it and let whatever would happen, happen, but we did not think it would happen so quickly! 
Anyway, thanks for letting me tell someone :) responses are welcomed, because I really need to know that someone knows!