Complicated and confused

Jesseni
Ok so here goes lol I'm a mom of 3 beautiful girls and happily married we currently are not looking to getting pregnant again o I got the nexplanon September 2015 fast forward to march I couldn't take the side effects anymore constant bleeding like every other week and heavy to the pour it was causing anemia. Beginning of March dr decided to put me on gianvi to see if it could vitriol bleeding which it did somewhat but as soon as u stopped it would start again. I had nexplanon removed April 5th and that same week was on sugar pills of gianvi which I really wasn't taking every day. April 9the started spotting which turned into a flow but never any clots like usual. That lasted 6 days ending last wednsday April 13. Now I didn't start my new pack of gianvi until Sunday the 17th due to pharmacy not having available but since I was just ending period and dr told me I would be fine idiot use any protection and me husband were together saturdayniht and Sunday night which I was having egg white I believe since Friday night but I thought it's probably body adjusting after birth control. But now I read pamphlet and it says first 7 days use protection! Now I have no idea what to do if it's possible that I was ovulating that soon after period or withdrawal bleeding and if I can be pregnant even though I'm on day 4 of gianvi?! Will i miscarry? Or should I continue until I can test? I'm honestly confused and don't know what to do or believe