38 week check-up!

I'm 38w1d and I've made some progress! Last two weeks I have been at 1cm and the cervical checks have been painful. Today, I'm at 3cm and I could barely feel my doctor in there! He offered me an induction (I have major anxiety disorder) but I would like to wait one more week and see if I progress any. An induction sounds nice, but after having Pitocin with my son (water broke but contractions never started and I was barely dilated), I'd like to avoid it if possible. He did say that inductions when you're further along naturally (like 4-5cm) are a breeze. I'm conflicted, as that sounds like a good option too! Hopefully I progress more this week and she decides to come in her own (and quick!) 😊