Struggling with infertility. Why don't people get it?

My fiancé and I are struggling with infertility. We are in the process of further testing after not being successful of conceiving after 4 years off of birth control..it is looking like we may have to do insemination or <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> but don't know which yet..hopefully insemination will be our option. Anyway, why don't people understand the struggle with infertility? I mean I guess you can't always understand what you don't know but it makes me so frustrated. So many people (my friends and family mostly) tell us "oh just adopt a baby." Or "oh just do the treatments." Or "oh it's just not your time yet it'll happen." I just want to scream at them so badly to just SHUT UP! I am not coping well with this and I am not as optimistic as I'd like be and I just wish someone understood what I'm going through. I am grieving the children I may never have and it hurts and is so confusing..I don't know what to say to people to get them to understand. 😒😒😒