Someone please talk some sense into me...

Christine
So a few hours ago i felt like i had to tinkle. When i went to the bathroom nothing came out....but when i wiped i had brown spotting and what looked like cm, which has never happened before. I thought i ovulated late because i didnt get the ewcm until monday...and we didnt do it that often....as u can see. Could it be af? If so shes like 2 weeks early and that never happens and she runs like clock work. Ive also never had brown spotting right after my fertile week. If i have any spotting its usually a few spots of bright red (sorry if this is tmi). Ive also been feeling cramps and body aches like im about to start af the last couple of days ...im driving myself crazy cuz im just wondering where that came from. Im trying geritol this cycle so i figure maybe im just over thinking things. also...i had wendys earlier and i wanted to try dipping my nuggets in my frosty...is that wierd? Like even now im craving it, but i was too scared to try it. I know i dont get a lot of responses but any advice, perspectives or comments, esp if u used geritol, would be soo helpful. Tia....