Is it wrong?

Amandarae
So my mom an sister want to throw me a baby shower but I honestly dont see the point I have everything for my son for when hes here ive even packed up on a bunch of diapers already but the truth is I can not stand my dads side of the family they are always picking on me abt my wieght causr im not all skin an bones like they are they have done it since I was a child cause me an my sister have always been thicker then most of the girls in my dads family it was so bad that it made me have issues abt my body but now that im pregnant thats all I hear is how big im getting an there not even talking abt my belly but ive only gained 10 pounds with my pregnacy an im 33 weeks an 3 days I no this sounds bad but I cant stand my dads family at all they are rude an judgemental I found out by my family my own grandma has been putting me down behind my back but to my face shes nice . So I have decided just have my parents my siblings an my uncle over for cake an ice cream thats all I want there my dad understands why I dont want his side involved but is it wrong not to invite my own grandmother? just curious.