MIL 😩

Is it just me being sensitive or what? My MIL keeps telling my fiance to tell me to get on birth control, and she keeps bringing it up, she always tries to tell us what to do and it drives me crazy, we are getting married we make our own decisions, if I wanted to get on BC it would obviously be my choice, she also lies to my fiance about me and my family. We always try to involve her in things and she never shows up. I'm trying to get to know her as best as I can but she puts it no effort, I was handing out invitations to our wedding shower and I gave her hers first, and she told my SO that I never gave her one, when I have witnesses to prove I did. She also tries to take away personal time between me and my SO, and complains he doesn't spend enough time with his brothers and cousins, he sees them everyday btw. When always tries to make me and my family the "bad guy" when we've only been kind to her and her entire family. She gets on social media and says how much she loves that her son is with me and she loves me to death, but she goes to my fiance and is really shady and bad mouths me. My parent had planned our entire wedding and my SO mother claims on social media that she's been so busy doing our wedding when she honestly has done nothing, we try to involve her all the time but all she does is sit home, does anyone have any advise? Am I doing something wrong?