Butt issues. TMI no picture

So I'm currently very pregnant and due in a few weeks. I have never been "regular" when it comes to bowel movements. I had a problem of holding it my entire childhood and find myself still doing it. I also use to push very hard to make my bowel movements faster. I ended up with problems of bleeding from an anal fissure every time I'd go. So that healed after a long time and I no longer push when I go however it left my Anus puffy and purple Which I'm guessing was due to hemorrhoids that I refused to treat out of pure denial. I started taking prenatals with iron since I use to take gummies which have none. It's made me constipated and have very hard stools so I've been taking stool softeners and can't seem to go without them anymore. After being completely fed up Im taking stool softeners and just started using hemorrhoidal pads. Has anyone had these problems? What are some ways to keep stool soft without pills? What's good ways to get rid of hemorrhoids quickly? I'd like to keep it to home remedies. I rather not bring this up to my doctor but I will if it gets too bad.