I need help! 😢

Katie

For the following month, I've experienced any and all early pregnancy symptoms possible. I can't snake the feeling that I am indeed pregnant. There's only uncertainty because I've taken tests that had come out both with a very questionably faint positive and negative results. I'm very irregular with my period; to the point were I've gone 3 months without and was not pregnant at that time. I haven't had my period at all this month (of April) and my last cycle was March 22nd - 26th. I have no idea as to when my expected period would have been missed (this app said it should have came today 4/28/16, but hardly had this app perdicted it spot on).

I've told my boyfriend about what I'm feeling, and he instantly went straight to abortion. He had promised that he loved me and eventually in our life together we would have kids when the time was right but I'm not sure of what to do. I love him dearly and losing him would be the worst thing to happen to me, but I'm not sure that an abortion would be the right thing/ save our relationship. He is technically correct at the fact that financially we're not ready, but I know I could and would have all the help we needed. I really want to keep the baby (if I am indeed pregnant) and I feel like this situation is a 'damned if I do, damned if I dont' situation. And I feel like I'm going insane with the fact that I don't know when the right time to test is for accurate results, and that if I am pregnant I have to pick and choose.

Also, if anyone had some insight to the different choices I could make: abortion, adoption or ending up as a single mother. .. would be greatly appreciated.

I know with the uncertainty, it's hard to really decide and/or give advice. But anything to relieve some of this stress and anxiety would be helpful.