Someone stole money out of my tip jar tonight

Ha
I'm working at the family's restaurant tonight and had money in my tip jar and knew that there was a $5 bill because I got it from a table and this guy comes in to pick up his carry out order and I could tell he was acting sketchy so I tried keeping my eye on him  and saw him near my jar and then look at the camera and so when he walked out I checked and the $5 was gone. So I went outside and asked why he stole it while he was out there laughing with his friend that was sitting in the car, he tried denying it but you could tell he did it and he didn't know what to say. Long story short I got my $5 back, he was like "here you can have it" and I was like uh yeah I can because it's mine. I don't care how much you take from me, I have thieves. He's no longer welcomed at the restaurant and I made it clear to everyone. :) Just super annoyed with the whole situation! Looked him up on Facebook and he has a photo of him holding a kid and has on army boots and pants. Highly doubt he was actually in the army, scum bag.