Mom very insensitive

Kaitlin • Wife 👰 | LEB 👧🏼| JEB 👦🏼| GEB 👶🏼| 🤰Baby #4
I am living with my parents for the time being until my boyfriend and I can find a house that we like that is in our price range to buy.  My mom just recently had plastic surgery to have some dead skin remove after losing a bunch of weight. I have been on my feet all day with helping her get lunch ready for my sick grandfather and just doing a ton of things for her around the house and such. Anyways later tonight I was getting my grandfather his dinner ready and and the I finally sat down to try and finish my dinner. I have been getting sick if I don't eat when I start getting hungry! My mom interrupted several times for me to get a few things for her, which I did each and every time. Then when I finally sat down to try and finish my grandfather interrupted and I had to get some things for him as well. Meanwhile my sister didn't bother helping at all. We get home after dinner and one of our dogs gets out of the fence. He will always come back home but won't come to any of the family members except for my dad. My dad was going to be home soon so I told my mother that I was going to go and lay down because I was pretty tired. She got so mad saying how lazy I was and I was using the pregnancy as an excuse to be tired and how I wasn't "far enough along to feel tired". I am 7w2d and have been getting tired and nauseous ever since 6w. My sister and I are adopted, my mom was unable to carry to term and had several miscarriages. My sister warned that some things my mom can be somewhat insensitive about but even my sister who has 2 children herself said I've been making up my nausea and fatigue. I personally think I've done very well with nausea because even when I am nauseous I try not to vomit when others are around for fear that they will say I'm faking it. I'm just not sure how to handle their accusations... They've made me feel like I'm such a weak person and that its all in my head. It makes me so nervous and upset. I'm not sure if I should hid my symptoms from my mom or even what to do...