Trying to keep trhe hormones in check

C&G <3 • Whelp we are a comfy family of 4

In these final weeks the uncomfortable, insomnia garnered😴, hungry but small stomach, 😫crazy heartburn, 😖swollen ankles, sore belly, aching back, 😫hormonal tears/rages, 😓painful cervix,😱 fear of labor, crazy anxiety, constant peeing, 😰weird depression, hard to breathe😩 but beauty of pregnancy has taken its toll! It seems the closer the due date the harder it is to keep my temper and the worse the depression is when it hits. 😦

I have LOVED this pregnancy even in the hard, terrifying, painful moments it has been a dream. But I'll be honest at the moment i want to strangle near everyone around me.

My husband for this computer shit he was SUPPOSE to help me with gardening today...nope he put lights on his computer and cleaned out the car we share....which only he has been driving since i was taken out of work......which i have cleaned every 2 weeks even when its his mess.....he cleans this once and wants a damn cookie...... 😒

My son decided math "sucks" and came home with a bad report for refusing to do any work so he had 2 pages from school and i printed off more. Hey you want to complain allow me to help give you a reason! 😧

My mother in law has decided she is NOT happy i wont let her bring her gaggle of friends (2 of which are really loud and rude having told me on every occasion how BIG i am and if i am carrying twins) and is saying she will bring them anyways.😠

My own mother is being overbearing and mad because i wont do teacher appreciation day the way she wants it done. 😬

About the only one who isnt driving me up the wall is my father who all he said today bless his heart was. "Honey be careful gardening its heavy lifting you might hurt yourself". Which nearly made me cry but for a good reason.😢 Since i already over did it today and am now having a contraction here and there and my belly is so friggin sore!

Anyone else hitting this point? Thankful but tired moody and ready for the next step? Anyone else just having crazy mood swings as exhaustion and depression?