My Relationship to Christ

Mary • Hi! I`m Mary. I have a BA in Psychology. Been dealing with PCOS for 22 years. I work at Sander’s Candy and Ice Cream Shop and trying to get my head around this COVID craziness!

"As this fragile thing that I am, sometimes I just want to be allowed to be fragile. This is when I appreciate my man most. In those times when he will take me into his strong embrace. Let me be myself, fragile and still feel safe. My man is a real man. If I knew how to explain it I would. He respects the frailness and meekness that makes me a woman. Let’s just face it we are the softer, gentler beings. What makes him a man? He is soft and gentle in his manner. He is strong, caring, kind and he protects me. I love him with a vicious fury which I can’t explain.

He is my man and I am his lady, we have found a place in each other’s heart. A placed were we both belong. ........ We are all different. This should not fill you with hate. It should fill you with love. Love those who are not like you. Why? Because you are you, and they are they. Each one of us has purpose and a place in this world. A hand can’t do what a mouth can. But if the hand would not bring the food to the mouth, well then how would the mouth eat? These things are both different, yet each is vital to the other." -Sirens Sphere