Family

BecsNpaul • I`m Becki, husband is Paul, we`ve been TTC for 5 years for our first baby, our boys (cats) are our babies.
I was just wondering how many people are roughly in the same hole as me. My SO and I were together for just under two years before we first split, this brig three years ago. Now his nan, I treated like a part of the family, before we split, she was in and out of hospital a couple of times, I ferried her backwards and forwards etc, like you do when you care. My SO fell for a scam and "fell in love" so we split, his nan wouldn't let me in our house to get my stuff out, she thought I was going to steal my SO's stuff. Both are mums were there and my SO's brother, harsh words were said between our mums, I can't even remember what those words were, so clearly they were really harsh lol. Anyway, that was three years ago, we've been together ever since, never been happier, both parents have moved on, we've all moved on apart from my SO's nan. If she knew we were back together she would disown him (grandson) and her son. She has categorically said to him that he is to stay single and never have another girlfriend or start his own family, ever. Now this woman has survived wrapping her car around a tree and cheated on her ex husband. She's also stubborn as anything and thinks she knows everything.  I just hate that my SO and his folks have to tip toe around her so she doesn't find out about me. Pretty sure she hates me. Has anyone else been in the same situation as me? Or am I the only one?