Read if u want something dirty 💦💦

I just NEED to talk about this. I literally have no girlfriends to say it to. 
I just had the most amazing sex. This guy was so toned, I could see his muscles rippling through his shirt as he was clipping my hedges. I was so horny. So I invited him inside for a drink. When he came into my kitchen, I turned around to open a bottle of wine. He came up behind me to help. I pushed my ass into his dick softly. He didn't move away, instead, he put his hands on my hips, then ran his hands down into my pants and rubbed my pussy. OMG it felt great. So I turned around. He picked me up and say me on the counter. We started making out. And I mean hard. I was rubbing his massive cock as he squeezed my ass and stuck his tounge in my mouth. He started kissing my neck and I took his shirt of. Only to reveal his totally cut body. 💦 he took me down off the counter and carried me to the couch, while still holding my ass. He placed me down and slip my shirt off with ease. I took my bra off and he unzipped his jeans. I slid them down and proceeded to suck his huge dick. I watched as he looked helplessly moaning. Once he came, he laid me down on the couch and started to eat me out while squeezing my boobs. He was biting my nipples. It was amazing. While he ate me out I watched his huge back muscles flex. 💦 once he had made me orgasm at least 4 times, he shoved his huge dick in me and started ramming me. I LOVE being choked. So I placed his hand around my neck. And he turned me over and started fucking me from behind while choking me. I couldn't help but scream in pleasure. He slapped my ass while he made my pussy swell. I came all over his cock. I thought he was done so I stood up, he then sat down and grabbed my hips. He sat me on top of him and I started riding him. I could barley take it all in. As I rode him I watched myself in a mirror. It was so fucking hot. He squeezed my ass and sucked my nipples. Finally he started bouncing me up and down really hard. He started breathing super heavy. Then, I felt his dick pulse. He was cumming so hard I could feel it. And then he made me orgasm one last time. (10 total if not more) it was incredible.Â