One day.

Hannah • TTC 4+ years
As month 13 TTC baby #1 comes to an end and AF rears her ugly head once again, I find myself feeling sorry for myself and wondering "why me?" 
It's been a long year of rejection, tears and sadness, seeing my the look of disappointment on my husbands face as I once again tell him "not this month." I've read all of your stories and I know you guys can definitely relate! 
​So I'm trying to start over. Positivity does wonders and that's what I want to strive for in my life. Hope and strength to see this through, that's all I can ask for.
​One day, we will get that BFP. (I can only imagine how amazing that will feel!) 
​One day, we will look back on this moment and understand why it wasn't our time. 
​One day, we will be holding our precious miracle and realize that all of our struggles were worth it.  
​And while we wait, remember... Be easy on yourself. Be kind to yourself. Love yourself. Enjoy the love in your life. Take a breath, take a walk... 
​I know it's easier said than done but I have also seen the strength you ladies have and I have seen the strength I have within myself. 
We will have our day, one day. 
​Sending good vibes to all of you!