Could it be postpartum depression

I'm a mother of a 4 year old and newborn twins and I feel like I'm severely depressed. I'm pretty much raising my kids on my own my husband is really no help. I am home alone quite offen with the kids. My older son is completely left out because I am constantly attending to the babies. My husband will come home hold the babies and then leave for soccer or gym . He won't come home til the next day after work sometimes and says he stays at a friends which I'm sure is another girl. Sometimes if he does come home he just goes Into the bedroom and will be on his phone the whole time. I get so stressed with all 3 kids that sometimes I break down and cry and need just a break. I will call my husband and beg for him to come home crying and he yells at me for bothering him and swears and says all his friends make fun of him. He is honestly the worst. I just need a break sometimes , but in scared to ask for help. I yell at my oldest son the most which I know he just needs attention. Is this postpartum depression, what do I do? I don't know what else to say to my husband to make him understand how he is making my life hell. I feel so alone.