Mother in law hates me

Hi ladies I'm a bit torn and hurt. My mother in law absolutely hates me. This all started about a year ago. Her husband was making comments and gestures towards me all which was sexual. I told my fiancé(at the time) that I was uncomfortable being around him. My husband works away from home for a month at a time. His mom would call me to come over which I would then things started getting weird so I'd leave. Well my husband told them how I felt and all hell broke loose. We got married last summer and they did not attend. It was closer to the holidays that they started reaching out to me/us again. I thought everything was cool. My step daughter b-day was in April they never called her to wish her happy b-day, they didn't bother to ask if they could see the kids for Easter either so my hubby started to get mad again. Well yesterday was Mother's day they had a get together and didn't bother inviting us. I can tell this is bothering my husband alot. I feel like they want me to disappear. How would you feel? What am I supposed to do? Sorry so long 😕