Worst Mother's Day!!!!

So my husband and I are living under my parents roof (husband and I are 24) I know This was the worst mistake of my life, we were financially unstable and my parents decided to help us out and by moving in we would be helping them out too with bills and all. Anyway, I don't know I feel like my mom is always annoyed by me for some reason. I know I've done messed up running away at 16 getting knocked up at 18. But I'm married to him now. And we all seem to get along fine after we did things right by getting married.
But I feel like I'm not enough for her. She's so proud of my sister because she's 18 still a virgin. Graduating this year with honors and will go to college. Which I'm happy for her! I don't feel the new to be jealous of my own sister. But I feel like my mom hates me. She's always in competition with me it feels like. Always comparing how she had everything. Maybe she wanted to live through my life but I failed her? Because she got pregnant at such a young age...It hurts my feelings because I love my mom but she pushes me away. So I asked my mom if she wanted to do something special for Mother's Day the night before. We had planned to go to the movies, then take my mom shopping to the mall and then dinner. We all agreed. My little family and my parents, sister, and  boyfriend. 
When the day came (YESTERDAY, MOTHERS DAY) I got off work, showered, and then asked them if they were all ready to go. Nobody answered so I asked again. My mom started yelling at me saying I'm not patient and that she didn't feel like tagging along with us. When it's her day! I wanted to take her out to eat and spend some time with her but she refused. She switched plans and told me that she didn't want to go out with me because I came home with an attitude. My husband even defended me telling my mom she doesn't appreciate anything and to stop complaining. And she said "Well honestly I wanted to spend Mother's Day just with your Dad". I don't know what's up with her she's a young beautiful woman she's only 39 with a shitty attitude. What am I doing wrong?! I know a lot of this to me is not making any sense... And the worst part is she's a Pastors wife! She should act like one!! 💔 My husband said once we move out he never wants to ever live with them again and honestly I don't feel like talking to her again. My mom never grew up with her biological parents so I wonder if that's the reason for being so heartless :( she's never given me a hug or tell me she loves me I promised myself I would never be that way towards my daughter