Should i be worried....

At my OB/GYN place they have done nothing for me. I am 33 weeks and 2 days today and for the past 2 weeks i have had pressure down there like crazy, having contractions they monitored and were 5 minutes apart and they told me i was fine and im losing parts of my muscus plug(i know they regenerate or whatever) at appointments i address a rash i have had for 5 months now and burns leaves and comes back worst and they say oh just watch it and dont even see it or anything. The only thing they have worried about was that i gained 20 pounds already and they told me maybe i should cut down on food( and i was only 135 before i got pregnant and im 5 foot 1) and simce there isnt a dad there for me my mom is on the Emergency contact list and they ALWAYS call her with my results even thougj ive addressed and check to make sure i did all the work right in the beginning.. should i be nervous since they arent addressing anything of my pregnancy like i hear so many people say they have such awesome doctors/midwives and my midwives suck and so do the doctors.