birth story!

Victoria
after a week of being a late.. I finally decided I had to do something about this baby! I couldn't stand being pregnant anymore! sorry girls haha. 
On May 5 at around 7:30ish I started to feel pain but I didn't really worry about it because I though to myself that I've been feeling pain this whole time , so I just ignored it but then it got really bad! yes believe it or not my husband and I had some fun before Aelxis was born lol..😉 but that didnt really work so I just decided to do some squats! I did about 45 and that was it because I was getting tired haha so lazy I swear. 
so then at around 8:00 i felt water coming down my leggings.. I got so scared believe it or not & I just called my husbands name and of course he was in the shower typical him and he just coming running down the stairs butt naked! 🙈but I'm used too it lol.. so then I said "babe I think my water broke!!" and he just ran up and got changed and grabbed all the hospital stuff! While we were in the car the contractions started going hard , I've never felt so much pain in my life ever!! we got to the hospital at around  8:15 , I got admitted in and the nurse checked everything and THANKFULLY IT WAS MY WATER! 🙏🏼 but I was only 1 centimeter dilated! 
At around 10:30 pm the nurse came in and checked me I was 4 centimeters , and the contractions were about 5-10 minutes apart and about 3-6 minutes long and the most painful things ever but my goal was to get to 6 or 7 before I got the epidural and that took about 2 hours and half! As slowly as the time was passing the contractions were getting worse and worse which I thought was a good thing lol.. 
at around 12:30 I was 6 centimeters dilated , then at around 12:50 am I decided to get the epidural and the was best decision ever! I felt so good after , finally there was no screaming and no more horror for my husband! I was progressing faster which I didn't expect because it was my first so I expected it to go by very slowly but it didn't! 2:00 am the nurse comes and checks me and iam at a 8! WOOHOO! 🎉 progressing faster and faster by the minute! at around 2:50 the nurse came in and started setting up all the things! and that's when I started to realize we were going to be a family of 3! a couple minutes pass by and the doctor comes in and says "Ready to push this baby out!!??" and of course I said "YES!!!"  so then I start pushing the baby out at around 3:00 am! all i heard was "Your doing good!" "Keep pushing" "Take your time" "He's almost here" "Breathe in and out" I pushed for about 1 hour and a half I would lol not good at math! the worse part was my epidural started wearing off while I was pushing him out! so I felt ALL the pain when the took him out.. but it was all worth it finally the last few pushes all I hear is "he's almost here Beth come on!" or "come on babe he's so close!!!" at around 4:38 am the doctor says "Just one final push!!" and at 4:39 am my beautiful baby boy was born! Alexis Yahir-Andrew Loe-Dopp..💙👶🏻 no photos of baby daddy , he's behind the camera lol! 😂😂😏